Thursday, July 10, 2008

An overheard comment

I gathered with some people for a BBQ over the weekend and prior to the Rampage Jackson v Forrest Griffin fight that night, I heard the following words spoken, "The Patriots are worse than genocide!"

What could drive a person to make such a callous and obviously hyperbolic remark? Clearly the Patriots inspire a deep rooted hatred that lies deep within the human element...a hatred that has the capability of producing an incendiary and horribly offensive remark such as the one heard right before Griffin decisioned Jackson (What a great fight! Thanks for the money Tim.)
I won't even try to equate the Pats with genocide as that would just be wrong. I will say the following, however:

"I hate the Patriots more than the New York Yankees (and a few other things that I will discuss later)!"

Anyone who knows me will attest that the hatred is alive, strong, and overflowing if the NY Yankees have been surpassed.

As I look towards October 12th, 2008 I am compelled to stoke the embers of this fire.

Seau Sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment