Monday, November 22, 2010

Catching-Up: Part II

I wrote a couple of things for 619Sports.net during the month of October and... let's see... where are they?

Oh here we go: the first one was called "I'm not with stupid, I AM stupid!"

What's it about? It was a mish-mash of stuff including my viewing habits during Chargers games, Jimmy Carter/Norv Turner analogies, and a piece called "Cautionary Tales in Jersey Purchases". Incidentally, I've stopped wearing my jerseys and have switched to something else. I'm superstitious.

The second piece at 619 was called "Good Morning. I Hate You!"

This was a "getting back to your roots" piece where we re-examined our hate for the New England Patriots. It was written before the Chargers played the Patriots on October 24th, 2010.

I went to the game that afternoon and it was one of the worst played games I've ever attended or watched for that matter. The Chargers and the Pats both sucked it up and at halftime I thought there was a very real possibility that I would be leaving the game early. The 4th quarter however turned for the better. The ending not so much.

Go read it and reflect on your hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment