Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am at Disneyland... and so is the Gartrell Johnson T-Shirt!


I'm up early for day two of the Disneyland weekend extravaganza and as a creature of habit I am rolling into form.

The restaurant across from me is about to serve me my coffee.

My clothes, you ask? Well it's a Sunday.... the Chargers play this afternoon... and the streak is on the line.

I am adorned in a golden Gartrell Johnson T-Shirt. It is wrinkled. It does not look sharp but i ma respecting the streak. Gartrell is about to push this streak to 5 for our San Diego Chargers. You Better Recognize!*

Thoughts on Disneyland
Positives: The representation of the San Diego Chargers is astounding! Lightning Bolts everywhere!
Negatives: The representation of the San Francisco Giants is disgusting! Nothing like a World Series to bring out the bandwagon. I've never felt such neutrality in the wake of Raider, and Dodger fandom as I have this weekend. The ubiquitous Giant fan amazingly out does them all!


Well... off to meet Jasmine! I'll try and get a picture!


*By "You Better Recognize" I mean to say you should know that Gartrell plays for the Falcons.... I think... I just know it's not the Giants... and obviously not the Chargers.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously taking the Gartrell Johnson T-Shirt to Disneyland turned it to Crap. Look what happened today! Where was the T-shirt today, big boy? It wasn't at Disneyland, was it? And what happened? 31-0. Cromartie to Cromartie's career tackles vs. Shonn Greene.

    When the Chargers lose this by one game, or lose again ever at anything, I'm blaming you.

    ReplyDelete