Friday, March 27, 2009

An open letter to 'Nova Nation



Now that I've annexed myself to the Villanova Nation and renounced my Louisville pick I have a couple bones of contention. As part of the family I shall now take this opportunity to opine:
  • Not enough Wildcat Cheerleader photos available to the general public. This must be addressed and as such a new member of The Nation I don't know if I can act as the ombudsmen on this one. The 'Nova website is hardly a viable option so I made due with what I scavenged...

4:05 pm Tip-off Saturday
I'm goin' with 'Nova...don't call me a Homer!

  • One of Villanova's most notable alums is Howie Long. I have long since forgiven his Raider-ness and his indelible charisma that some how made mullets acceptable to '80s youths...


  • ......as I said.......I can live with the aforementioned indiscretions (even the fact that he's a Native Masshole), but I must, at some point, draw a line in the sand and say,
"Enough is enough.
At the risk of Excommunication before even the most informal of Baptisms,
I make my stand here!
Influential Villanova alum, I say!
Your fine institution is being tarnished by Howie Long
and his........I can't even say it.......just watch...



.....by Howie Long and his dick-headed-ness!"

Seriously, if a guy started grilling me in the parking lot of a Costco with such condescension, there's no doubt he'd be getting the, "Fuck Off!", of his life......even if it WAS a giant of a man who attended Villanova University.....that's Villanova....my new team.

Yer bein' a dick, Howie. It's making me want to buy Ford or Dodge. Please stop this man and his commercial enterprises, honorable Villanova alumni......

Editor's Note:
Currently I am up by seven points on the Commander-in-Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment