Thursday, March 5, 2009

In...The...SportsWorld! Nancy O'Dell's Meniscus

The gossipy Access Hollywood is worth watching

Nancy O'Dell has been injured and will not be able to compete in this season's Dancing With The Stars. It looks as though the Access Hollywood host has a torn meniscus in two places.....she'll be relegated to the trainer's table for this session (not unlike the South African rugby players who spend the bulk of practice sessions, prostrate, getting their feet rubbed by the trainer).

"We" do not usually watch........no........I won't even try and justify this post. I don't have to! I'll only say that a torn meniscus whilst dancing is "sports talk worthy" and I find Nancy O'Dell to be absolutely mesmerizing. I won't apologize for this.


Access Meniscus

No comments:

Post a Comment