Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"How Dare You RJ's Fro!" I say, "How Dare you Blogging Sirs!"

Not so fast RJ's Fro. 

In the last 34 days I've posted exactly two columns. One was about Dick Enberg's Wave Disdain and the other was a Memorial Day honorary re-post......so we'll call it one post in the last month.

A blog with one post in a month? Horrible!

Now it's so bad that I'm writing posts about not writing posts. A Taoist would suggest I've reached some sort of universal balance.......I would say that I'm the "Worst Blogger Ever!

Yet here I am having to defend my true status as worst blogger in the northern hemisphere because RJ's Fro decided to unilaterally declare themselves the worst. The AUDACITY!!!!!! No poll? You didn't formally poll the blog-o-sphere for one simple reason; you know your ranking wouldn't have solidified you as the Top Bottom-Feeder-Of-Blogs! And how could it have? You have a video interview with the great Bob Chandler whilst drinking BEERS; which in my opinion ranks you in the top three of all San Diego blogs despite your recent dearth of posts. So cool it fellas and leave the mantle of "Worst" right where it belongs; in Avenging Jack Murphy's blogging backyard.

I apologize to the Faithful Eleven for my lackadaisical June effort. Look forward to more stupid posts about stupid stuff. These posts shall include the possibility of a new AJM Matron Saint but will not be limited to mundane Dick Enberg analysis.........which incidentally may require a call to Wimbledon to get Dick back here ASAP if our young Friars get swept by Colorado today.

I'm back!
[Edit] 1:15 pm
I'm back....maybe!

4 comments:

  1. haha I stand corrected. Can we have a battle royal for Worst Blogger Ever? Woe Doctor, Perpetual Padres Saga & Friars On Cardboard have all notified me that they need to be in the running as well. Let the battle BEGIN!!........ Ummm....wait how would that work...would we stop posting entirely? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. Snark levels on the internets were dangerously low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the self depracation in this post AiC, truly. But some of us do, ya know, ENJOY reading the blog. Don't you EVER go a month without posting again. Ever. ; )

    Welcome back dude. Good to know you're still breathing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SDPads1
    I don't know how it would work either. Let me think about it.
    @Mike
    Glad to know I'm good for snark if nothing else.
    @Matt
    Whenever I reference the Faithful Eleven I've got you in mind...you da man!

    ReplyDelete