Friday, July 9, 2010

Me Not Here: Meg Whitman Fails To Vote on All-Star Game, Reserves Comments On Padres Snubs

The Great Padres All Star Game Snub Hullabaloo of 2010 got me thinking......how many of us complainers actually voted? I mean if you don't vote (similar to my beliefs in "real" political elections) can you really comment/complain?

After reflecting on the question the answer seemed fairly simple. At that point Meg Whitman entered the equation because.....well, she never votes.

Do me a favor and check it out over at 619Sports.net Go read it or I will detach your Latissimus Dorsi!!!

2 comments:

  1. I voted until mlb.com told me I couldn't vote any more. But I couldn't vote on the biggest Padres snub. They don't let you vote for pitchers. That's all Manuel's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon-
    While it is true that they do not less us fans vote on pitchers I forfeited my right (per my own personal code of conduct) to bitch, by not voting at all on mlb.com.

    You my friend are entitled to piss and moan all day long...I envy you.

    ReplyDelete