Thursday, July 1, 2010

Me Not Here--LT: San Diego's Cousin Eddie

I made a contribution over at 619Sports.net where I fabricated a pretty accurate parallel between Clark Griswold's cousin Eddie and ex-Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson. It's a hoot! Here's a snipet:
The interesting thing about family is that no matter how embarrassing they become they still have a special place in your heart. You don't abandon them for the tiniest of indiscretions. You don't judge them like you might a stranger. These are little lessons I've learned through the curious twists and turns of my life's path; and by "life's path" I am referring to the wisdom derived from the films of John Hughes. In fact it is Christmas Vacation that best provides council in assessing the icon who wore #21.
Ahhh, John Hughes and football. Click that link and get yourself to 619Sports.net

No comments:

Post a Comment