Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011: Playing Pepper with the NL Central.

AJM is a part of an organization known as The Baseball Bloggers Alliance. The BBA was formed by Daniel Shoptaw of Cardinal70.com (a St. Louis Cardinals blog) and long ago he invited me to be join his band of merry baseball savants. Clearly his taste in applicants is suspect but his blog is definitely not!

For a few seasons now, Daniel has been doing a series called Playing Pepper in which he proposes team specific questions to bloggers prior to the season. Daniel invited me last year to talk Padres and again in 2011.

I am the lone wolf who answered the call on behalf of the Padres this season. Go read it here. 

It is amazing. I go out on limbs. I swing from vines. I put my reputation on the line. It is a brilliant performance.

Now there is but one question remaining. Do you agree with my assessments?

No comments:

Post a Comment