Monday, May 9, 2011

Backing The Brown: The Coronado Brewing Company

Yesterday I went to the Coronado Brewing Company on Orange St. for an enjoyable Mother's Day dinner. I'm not a mother yet but I felt that there was no reason I couldn't enjoy a chicken sandwich and some craft beer with me mum.

Both the beer and the apparel were delightful. Look at that shirt! A retro Padres CBC shirt? Too awesome. A San Diegan brewery that understands its history.

I'm glad to see that the CBC Backs The Brown.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite watering holes. Not only because it's two blocks away from my house, but because their Mermaid's Red is one of my favorite beverages. One of my favorite beverages that was conspicuously ABSENT from the CBC spread at the Padre Beerfest Friday night! For shame CBC...

    ReplyDelete