Friday, December 26, 2008

Kids Around San Diego Rejoice

This Christmas, some kids around San Diego asked for stuffed animals and kitchen sets and others asked for Legos and Guitar Hero....


The only thing STRONGER than my throwing arm....my hair style! Whaddup?

...and then there were those who asked for a Charger Victory against Denver on December 28th. A sure fire way to achieve that wish was to ask Santa for The Denver Donkey Voodoo Doll: Little Hillbilly/Jay Chokler edition.


Are those my insulin needles you little #^&#**$@? Get me off this turf!

The convergence of Christianity and Voodoo: An inclusive place indeed, this America!

Now listen to a little pumpkin pie hair cut owning Denver Donkey QB...



The Genesis of The Little Hillbilly's tears...



Editor's Note:

Former Charger and current ESPN analyst, Marcellus Wiley, is a raging douche bag moron...
"I went to Columbia...let thy speak, forlorn fans of vanquished teams....and please refer to me, your humble commentator, as Dat Dude!" (Believe it or not I don't have the time...please send a link to this statement to that Jagov! What a dick! Tell him to scrap that p.o.s. wanna be gangsta ride he cruises the Gaslamp Quarter in!)

It will be funny when the, "fackin Patriots miss the Gawd Damn play-awwfs with a stellah 11-5 mahhk. Gawd Damn Chahh-juhhs at 8-8! Fackin breaks my hahht.




No comments:

Post a Comment