Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009 MLB Draft

2:53pm
Padres MLB beat writer Corey Brock speaking with The Coach right now on XX....He says the pick will be Donavan Tate.

Baseball America Mock Draft 4.0 also says Tate.

MLB.com also says Georgia HS outfielder Donavan Tate.

If it's Vanderbilt pitcher Mike Minor I'll implode!!!!

3:15PM
1. Washington Nationals: Stephen Strasburg (P-SDSU)

3:20PM

2. Seattle Mariners: Dustin Ackley (1B-NC)

3:25PM
3. San Diego Padres: Donavan Tate (OF-Cartersville HS, GA)
Harold Reynolds is lauding the pick of the athletic Tate on account of the Padres being THE MOST BORING TEAM in MLB.....I like the Tate pick. I'd have hated to hear the name Minor......I would have been forced to redecorate at that point.

3:30PM
4. Pittsburgh Pirates: Tony Sanchez (C Boston College)

3:34PM

5. Baltimore Orioles: Matthew Hobgood (P Norco HS, CA)

I'm done. We avoided a first baseman and soft tossing lefties who had their arms overused pitching in the South Eastern Conference.

I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment