Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Padres Fanfest: The Padres and Pints Rapid Fire Poll


On Saturday the San Diego Padres held their annual Fanfest.

We met for a special episode of Padres and Pints with Padres COO and President Tom Garfinkel to discuss Fanfest, 2012 promotions, and San Diego's craft brewing scene at PETCO Park.

Mr. Garfinkel also fielded the ridiculous set of questions that have come to be known as Rapid Fire.

Now have your say with the Rapid Fire Poll . . .

The questions began with the usual content: Breakfast.




Garfinkel is a good sport regarding the Breakfasttown talk and why he shouldn't he be, really? Breakfast is fairly awesome.

Tom made an interesting point regarding breakfast in San Diego. He said that he's never stood in line for dinner in San Diego but he sure has for breakfast. Well I've stood in lines for both but none are more epic than the queues coming out of my favorite breakfast places. Hear, hear, Breakfasttown U.S.A!

I'm going to combine the next two Rapid Fire questions into one since both revolved around breakfast dishes.





Clearly there are many other choices . . . perhaps, a skillet? The above four however, were the first to pop into my head. I apologize if the absence of your breakfast mainstays has left you feeling slighted.

Tom and I began to riff during Rapid Fire and I asked him about Breakfast destinations. I'll go on record as saying, I'm a moron for not originally asking it.




As President of the Padres Tom Garfinkel is required to toe a line of political correctness which made the next question a bit wasteful. But there's no reason you can't sound off. It's not an easy one . . .




And finally a college football question to round it off. Garfinkel is a Michigan guy and I'm a Notre Dame guy but I'll amend it slightly so as not to ruffle your delicate sensibilities.




I need to set the parameters for a Notre Dame/Michigan bet with Garfinkel. Hmmm . . .

Until next time, this was your Rapid Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment