Thursday, September 10, 2009

If I had to convert...

If forced to start wearing a jersey from a team other than the Chargers there's little doubt which one I'd choose:


Troy Polamalu is amazing. From the closing speed into the backfield and the subsequent blasting of Tennessee's Chris Johnson to the one handed interception, #43 does it all. It's disappointing to see a player of his caliber injured in the first game of the year but if it means he has to rest against the Bolts in week four....then perhaps it's God's will.

Speaking of God; if I could replicate a Christ like beard my earthly model would be.....


.....#43. The Jersey and the beard.

I should be goin' on about the Chargers but UPS took the wind out of my sails with another royal Fuc*ing! Gartrell Johnson T-Shirt, returned to sender.

What can brown do for you, my a$$?!

2 comments:

  1. True, Troy is a beast. But I wong be sad if he can't play agains us in week 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.

    It's nice to get a stern test against the best but if he's on the sideline grooming his hair, I'll be fine with it too.

    ReplyDelete