Sunday, September 27, 2009

Survivor Pool Week 3


With the masses polling heavily in favor of a Baltimore victory in my Survivor Pool this week I stood fast with my initial gut reaction to ride the Ravens.

When it was all said and done I felt GREAT.... great like Willis McGahee minus the illegitimate children.

Only one player eliminated this week (on account of laziness) so 6/12 remain. The following S.O.B.s are off the board:
  • New England Patriots
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Baltimore Ravens
I see those in the poll below as the best options. If you think there's another 'better play' then make a suggestion, with this caveat: I need new socks, the bills are coming due and if I can keep winning I can continue to write these easy posts with polls. Don't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment