Sunday, October 18, 2009

Silver Linings: Jay Cutler Still Plays Like A Lady


I am attractive.....and prone to accepting false prophets
There is a silver lining to the Broncos getting off to such a stellar start; it makes Jay Cutler look like an even bigger douche and that is soooooooo satisfying. There is no player I root against more than The Little Hillbilly (Silver Medal: Randy Moss).

Now that TLH is out of the AFC West I'm forced to root against my birth team, the Chicago Bears---a burden I never thought I'd bear. No longer do I boast a vested interest in the Monsters of the Midway so I have no concern with their standing but I had never actively rooted against them*.....until Jay Cutler arrived. A Jay Cutler Hater must do what a Jay Cutler Hater must do.

Seeing statistics like the ones below make me warm.....



JC's red zone gaffes and another loss makes me feel fuzzy......

Feeling warm and fuzzy going into Monday Night Football tomorrow.....priceless. I'll miss seeing Jay Cutler FAIL on Jack Murphy's Field; your turn Kyle Orton.

*Not entirely true. The 2007 home opener saw me root For the Bolts/Against the Bears. But there was no loathing towards any of their players nor the team itself. Time brings change.

No comments:

Post a Comment