Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Survivor Pool Week 5

The overwhelming favorite in last week's Survivor Pool Poll was the Philadelphia Eagles. It was an easy play and seemed to make sense. All four of my choice games (Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles, and Panthers) ended up winners. Sure wish I had gone with Carolina; would have spent the day looking like Donovan McNabb below, had I done so......So I took the easy way out----the Philadelphia Eagles versus the woeful Buccaneers. Sue me! I'm still alive as are the other 5 Survivors, winners all. Let's take a look at this week's games keeping in mind that the teams off the board are as follows:
  • Patriots
  • Vikings
  • Ravens
  • Bears
  • Eagles
This may be the week to get a little funky with an under the radar pick so continue to advise, wise readers.



There are some super crappy teams playing this week! Let's do something bold! More bold than hiring Mike Vick as a back-up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment