Friday, October 16, 2009

Voodoo en Viernes: The Wrath Of The Denver Donkey Throwback Swirly Socks

It goes without saying, that from a Charger perspective, this week is crazy critical.

Not long ago, when I bought tickets for the upcoming Monday Night Legacy game against the Broncos, I figured I'd be attending a complete laugher of a contest. The only legitimate concerns on game night were if I could 'pace' myself accordingly so as to be an effective human at the job on Tuesday...... and whether or not the Bronco throwback swirly socks might afflict me with a case of Vertigo.

Those are authentic concerns.....and now I have to worry about the fact that the Broncos are actually good........and that they could beat us at home......and that a loss would, in effect, bring a premature close to the Chargers' season? Hells Bells!!!

We had better run some righteous voodoo at the Donkeys for the Monday night battle. Last week we called for the "Something About Mary Prom Night Zipper Incident" to disable wunderkind coach Josh McDaniels, and if you saw the way he was dancing around after the game, pumping his fists, I'm pretty sure his nuts were stuck in the track.....



The problem however was that he enjoyed the crotch shot. We'll leave McDaniels out of it and again go after Orton once again this week. This guy has got to come back to Earth, no? I'm hesitant to destroy Brandon Marshall because he's one of my hottest weapons on The Tila Tequila Choke Slam........but I'm a Charger fan first. Post any creative ideas for debilitating hardships in the comments section.


It's not the brown and yellow making me sick.....it's the..... vertigo...hmm..ergg

The TTCS has running backs on byes and myriad issues so I'll put the hex on both of my opponents QBs; Kurt Warner and Kyle Orton. As bad as the Bolts' defense is, I'd think Orton's coming my way but you never know.....so you're on notice, Kurt Warner.

No comments:

Post a Comment