Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Avenging Jack Murphy Meets 619 Sports

The two things in this world that I would classify as effed-up repugnant sh*t, are goat cheese and the recording of my voice. I'd like you to experience both, however it's too arduous a task to transmit goat cheese through the internet. You instead get my voice over @ 619 Sports.

Go there and listen to me overuse the type of adjective (silly) that no adult male should ever even use once. I try to give one fan's viewpoint on Padre baseball. One which was first inspired here (The Sacrifice Bunt) and then extrapolated on over here (Gaslamp Ball-but that link is down so try this redirection).

It was fun. It was cool. Then I thought of a bunch of things I should have said after I listened to the podcast. Maybe I'll write about them. Thanks Craig and Chris.....hope the loose association with me doesn't hurt your business.

Avenging Jack Murphy meets 619 Sports [The Podcast]

No comments:

Post a Comment