Saturday, August 29, 2009

Merriman on Brady's shoulder

What's Shawne Merriman's take on the "bruised shoulder" Tom Brady suffered last night at the hands of Albert Haynesworth and the Redskins?






YOU play TO HIT the QUARTERBACK (channeling my inner Herm Edwards).
Personally I like Merriman's modeling pictures better than Brady's.....



I hope Zoolander's shoulder is OK because I'd love to get to play these guys at full strength in the playoffs. I hate the New England Patriots (unnecessary clarification).

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if Merriman likes dating the aids infested crack whores he's used to? Or if he'd like to have a little of what Brady has...the hottest wife on the planet and 3 Superbowl rings...Merriman is an overrated steriod bitch in a second rate town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Merriman with a couple of pretty suspect girls so I'll give you that one. But c'mon...Giselle is so overrated! She is NOT the hottest wife on the planet.

    As for SD being a second rate town: pass it on! There's far too many Massholes who've migrated to our city already....maybe you can stop the exodus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buck Foston. Red Sux, Gaytriots, and Celdicks all suck. It's all about the Chargers, Padres, and Lakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a hatefull person by nature so typically I don't post, However why the F. Are you, a patriot lover, talking about Bradys wife? Isn't football a sport of modern day gladiators? Men who try to kill eachother for he enjoyment of others? How about Brady starts spending a little more time in the gym rather than being demasculated by his wife and spending all his time getting poofed by Hans the photographer. Get tough, it's football!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Boston and the only thing I can do with my time off is fantasize about being Tom Brady. I would probably give up my man-hood for a chance to spend a day in Tom Brady's shoes. I mean, really, look at the eye brow raised and the perfect smirk on his face. Dreamy.

    ReplyDelete