Sunday, August 9, 2009

I weep for the future....of the Chicago Bears


I hate the Raiders and the Patriots as though I am bound by the duty. But when I say that I hate them the loose translation is: "I really can't stand that team, I hope we stomp 'em, now I get to talk trash to their fans."

However, my hate for Jay Cutler is unequivocal.

I don't think there's a player I'm rooting for to FAIL, more than that Ex-Donkey piece of crap. I didn't think anyone could ever supplant Randy Moss, but it has been done. The city of Chicago doesn't deserve such a, and I quote Brian Urlacher; "Pussy"

I will miss seeing the tears flow from below that little hillbilly's pumpkin-pie-haircut every time he faced the Bolts.

Who's the player you hate more than anyone in the NFL? Sound off.


No comments:

Post a Comment